Three cheers for #breastfeeding week. Breastfeeding should be totally fine whenever and wherever… But here are a few locations if we’re totally honest we found it hard to breastfeed… Please share yours…
#1 At what turned out to be the bus stop for the local sightseeing bus
#2 At the ‘family friendly’ room at a service station
#3 In front of a terrified friend- who couldn’t take his eyes off my face to the point of lunacy
#4 On a Keeping It Touch Day – whilst having my appraisal
#5 In a field that turned out to be full of milking cows. Too weird
Tell us yours!
We’ve warned you about the lentil-clad psychopaths, now we’re urging you to avoid those toddler group mums who call their children ‘Jack Danger Smith’ so they can boast that their middle name is danger’.
Read more +
- Having to sit on the potty yourself to prove that it IS SO FUN!
- Realising there’s no point buying a new carpet/curtains/sofa for another five years
- Trying to dye your existing carpet/curtains/sofa a sensible shade of brown
- Trying to pass off your newly dyed carpet/curtains/sofa as Laura Ashley’s “mirage of maroon” range.
- Realising the consequences of the gaps in your floorboards
- Your child having a back bottom incident in Sainsbury’s. Having to tuck your child’s trousers into their socks so you can get out of Sainsbury’s and into a public loo without them ruining their shoes
- Having the above scenario with a daughter in a skirt
- Realising it’s not chocolate mousse in the mixing bowl in the cupboard
- Wondering if you are a bad parent for gagging at the sight and smell of a full potty from your beloved offspring
- Worrying about your childcare – Using a new parents irrefutable logic, thinking that if you’re gagging, what hope does the nursery/nanny/childminder have?… Are these people desperate or twisted or both? Oh my God, there’s only one possible answer – they are so addicted to cocaine that they can no longer smell!!!
Post a comment…I’m sure you can top these….what are you potty-training lows?